Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Counting down

So as it has come down to the last 2 weeks before the trip, my plans are starting to change! I hope I can keep up on being able to go with the flow and just let things happen! Looks like I've decided not to stay in Salzburg, Austria, I canceled my hostel there and book one in Munich, 1/2 mile from Hard Rock Cafe!!!! This is getting so exciting and I can't wait for all the chatter about it to stop and the real thing to begin. It has been a long time in the making and it's really not going to hit me, until I'm on the plain.... yikes. At this moment in 14 days, I will be getting off the train and hanging out with my cousins in Egar, Hungary!!!! YEAH!

Keep checking back! I may not post a lot in the coming weeks, but I'll be updating daily (hopefully) starting on the 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment