Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Backpack



This is my super cool backpack that is going to make my journey much easier!!!! It's made by Eagle Creek and has all sorts of pockets and the little backpack that is sitting on the floor in front of the big one, is obviously detachable. So I have the large pack for all my stuff and the little pack for day trips, what a fantastic design. There is a cloth flap that covers the shoulder straps on the back of the pack, so nothing will catch on anything during the flight(s). It also has an attached rain cover... it's got it all.

Now my challenge is to figure out the best way to fill this thing. Hmmm, I think I have narrowed down the few clothes I'm taking and the few must haves that need to come with me. I have 30-days to make decisions and remove items as necessary! Yikes... only 30-days!

No comments:

Post a Comment