Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21st, 2009, the day I've waited for all year, perhaps my whole life.

The excitement has built up for so long, now I think it's finally melting into peace. I'm very anxious for this journey to begin, as I sit here with my backpack full (it crept up to 29 lbs, and 14 lbs for the day pack) and watching the time tick by.

I slept quiet well last night, considering I went to bed at 2 and woke feeling fully rested at 8. I thought I'd sleep in to kill some time, apparently not! Oh well. Tonight I sleep on a plane, whoo hoo, and I'll wake up in the EU. Frankfurt, Germany is the 1st stop, approximately 3 am our time. Then off to Budapest, Hungary!

I still can't believe that I'm going to be at an F1 race again too, even pinching myself isn't working... this really is so amazing.

Not much more to blabber about today! Goodbye to America... as Arnold said "I'll be back"!

No comments:

Post a Comment